Old 03-11-10, 11:42 PM
tallard
Your scars reveal you

Bikes: My Brodie's dead, start hunting for a new cycle before March arrives

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I took many years of university in physiology and toxicology, many hours labouring over many books, and many university professors to make me the person I am, with those bits of knowledge I have. I've done my research and it's too long for me to go to my brother's house at the other side of the country, to get all my reference books stored at his place, to graciously provide you with a quick internet based education. Sorry guys, it doesn't work like that. And I don't have as much internet time available to me as closetbiker. I'm not going to fly across the country for you just to save you the trouble of actually going to a university library and spend some respectable hours informing yourselves.

Just go to any university library with a decent physiology department, and study. I have only hinted at the general physiological ground rules, the rest is up to you. But NOT from the internet, not from some cheap dietician, who published some cheap book on how to MAINTAIN weight loss, who got their certificate from some diet school. Real research.

Best wishes in your education.