Old 08-16-02, 07:41 AM
bikeman
Lovin' my Fixie

Bikes: Litespeed Classic, C-Dale MT1000, 80's Trek 770, 2005 Raleigh Rush Hour Pro, Fixed

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have a variety of jerseys - Performance (single color cheapos for commuting), club jerseys (PyroApparel - like Sugoi but heavier weight CoolMax), Voler and others. I wear Colorado Cyclist house brand shorts and just bought 2 pair of Santini Bib shorts from BikeJerseys.com They are cheaper in price, made in Italy and my first pair of bibs. So far,so good. I do like the pad design.

I also have a pair of Voler shorts that fit snug for their size. A couple of things bug me about them. The elastic waistband is too narrow and ends up getting twisted and rolling over - uncomfortable. And...despite others saying they like the padding, I've often had one of the seams (between the blue part on the outside and the grey part in the center) dig in and be pretty darn pinchy on a long ride. Plus only one of the logos has stayed on. I have friends (with money) that wear Castelli and other upscale Euro shorts and rave about the fit and wear.