Old 03-18-10, 10:41 AM
Bobby Sixkiller
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shinyandfree
This struck me as a very witty response to an unnecessarily dismissive and condescending remark.
I'd imagine there's a distinct correlation between things you find witty and your misunderstanding of the term. If you read the thread in chronological order, you will notice that Sixty Fiver issued the first dismissive quip. In an effort to observe the golden rule, I offered up a dismissive quip of my own. For some reason it was only mine that seemed to draw the ire of Tejano. I'll chalk it up to the fact that Sixty Fiver seems to be a "regular" here while I seem to be a "newb", thus some forum members feel a defensive allegiance to Mr. Fiver.

All in all that's neither here nor there, and I honestly feel a bit silly even continuing this tangential discussion considering this is a bike forum, and not some bulletin board set up to facilitate petty squabbles between anonymous internet subscribers.

EDIT: Shinyandfree - if you were referring to my comment as witty and I misunderstood, please disregard the precipitous post!