Old 03-25-10, 05:12 PM
Ryan T

Bikes: 2010 Trek FX 7.3 1970something Triumph road bike in need of attention

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Update..

To who it may interest my situation changed a bit since I first started this thread.... I started at the new with no license and a coworker offered to drive me.. the bike ended up just sitting being I was busy with work and fell into the routine to getting rides.. never actually rode it for the first month or so after starting this thread... then I was lucky enough to get my hardship license.. I can drive from 7-7 a few times when I wanted to go places at night I took the bike out... I think I'm hooked. I've been riding it pretty much everywhere I'd normally go with a license on friday and Saturday nights. I absolutely love riding at night... I ended up back at the bike shop after the first weekend and upgraded to a brighter headlight.. I lost the stupid floppy rear fender I originally bought and put a rack and a bag, a seat pad, and a nice lock. As the mornings get warmer I'm hoping to start commuting to work but that will take some determination to get up early enough when I now have the option of driving.

Heres a few picts of my bike with the new lights, rack and bag....I'm going to start looking into a side view mirror options that's the one thing left I'd kinda like to have.

Last edited by Ryan T; 03-25-10 at 06:19 PM.