chipcom 
Infamous Member

Bikes: Surly Big Dummy, Fuji World, 80ish Bianchi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by NEUROSPORT
my site mostly covers politics and audio systems. those are the subjects in which i am knowledgeable enough to effectively troll other forums.

on the other hand i don't know much about bikes - if i did, there would be a section about bikes on my own site.

that means i can't really troll this board. as i wrote in that article i was called a troll before i became one. there is an angle to my personality that makes me come off as one even when i am not. on this board i am not.

also biking is not so central to my life that i should expect to EVER gain enough knowledge of it to be an effective troll in the field.

i just need to understand certain things within my own framework of thinking rather than accept the answers i get which don't make sense to me.

You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Hint: trolling has zilch to do with how much you know about a subject...I'd think an self-proclaimed internet expert and troll would at least know what a troll is. You are the weakest link, goodbye.
"Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey