View Single Post
Old 03-29-10, 05:49 PM
SaiKaiTai

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Weak Link
That is the ugliest thing I've read here bar none and I've reported you to the moderators.

I'm required to make that addendum for legal reasons and if you had any familiarity with medicolegal issues (ie, if you had a clue what you where talking about) you'd understand that.

As a gastroenterologist I'm perfectly capable of giving you instructions on where to take your comments.

I received a PM from someone saying that the forums had gotten a bit out of hand lately and he would be laying off this place. I think he's right.

Goodbye.
And, I sincerely hope you come back in a happier frame of mind.
Over the past year, your once joyfully twisted humor -which I really enjoyed- has become more and more bitter.

As for my comments: many many years ago, ancient man looked in the skies and saw stars.
The stars suggested figures to them... birds, hunters, bears, dogs... and the were so named.
Man was just connecting the dots he saw.
And, as the stars they saw were actually light years apart and not associated at all, Man was wrong.

So, maybe my dots are wrong too but I can only go by what I see and the perspective I have. Go in peace.