View Single Post
Old 04-01-10, 05:51 AM
robtown
Muscle bike design spec

Bikes: 70 Atala Record Proffesional, 00 Lemond, 08 Kestrel Evoke, 96 Colnago Master Olympic, 01 Colnago Ovalmaster, 76 Raleigh Gran Sport, 03 Fuji World, 86 Paramount, 90 Miyata CF, 09 Ritchey Breakaway CX, Bianchi Trofeo, 12 OutRiderUSA HyperLite

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by NOS88
Where do you find these? You've had an impressive range of great bikes go through your doors since I've been posting, and I'm always amazed at the finds. BTW, a silver seat would be nice, but can you see matching cable housing in either silver or blue?
I have some white cabling I may use but it does have gray cables now. The hoods are marginal, but I have a supply of black aero hoods that might be adaptable.

I get the biggest batch of bikes at the spring and fall community yard sales. The Cilo was on Craigslist and located within 5 miles of my office. I saw it posted in the first 15 minutes. I get a surprising number of bikes / frames off Craigslist when the first dozen people "no show". Here is one such beauty - a Peugeot UE-18 I don't think my wife will ride her and I probably won't make much profit. I had to buy her anyway.