cia dog
Banned

Bikes: 87 Miyata 512

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ItsJustMe
True most of the time, but the OP is riding into the sun. I have had two reports by coworkers that, while riding with an ANSI reflective yellow/green vest, reflectors and a Dinotte 140L, they saw ONLY the Dinotte, and they said it was none too bright; a normal blinkie like a superflash probably would not have cut it.
You know this just seems weird, I'm calling this BS. I've been driving for 40 years and NEVER had the sun so intense in my eyes that I couldn't see nothing but a little red light. And if that had occurred then what the hell would I or anyone else be doing continuing to drive in those conditions? And if conditions like that did happen everyday there would be an ungodly number of accidents since no one could see anything and thus be crashing every which way trying to get their bearings. Trust me if conditions were as extreme as you say they were your not going to see any red light short of a search light beamed into your eyes with a red lens on it, not alone some tiny little dinotte.