View Single Post
Old 04-06-10, 04:04 PM
donner

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
fuji bike identification help, please

I'm looking to purchase my first road bike and was approached about buying the bike of the friend of my neighbor.

Anyway, i took it for a ride today and liked it for the most part, but i was trying to do some research about the bike and can't seem to find too much about it.

He says he bought it in 2003, it's a fuji newest 50cm. I didn't know to check for a more specific model number and didn't see any on the frame. It seems to be a two-toned grey. I haven't been able to locate any information about a newest model with those colors. If anyone could point me towards a place that might allow me to ID it, i'd appreciate it. I'm just trying to get a sense of what the value of the bike might be. Everything seemed stock on the bike, but it had rolf vector comp wheels on it he bought from my neighbor not too long ago.

I'm sure i'm leaving out critical information, but I tried both google and here and wasn't able to locate any information, though i might have been using the wrong search terms. Any help is appreciated.