Old 04-07-10, 11:11 AM
wroomwroomoops
Sir Fallalot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by beatnik0422
How silly of me, I forgot to mention that she just had a baby 22 days ago and that her emotions have been capricious to say the least. I've got to say though, she is a beast. I don't know how she does it.

On little to no sleep, she manages to take care of the baby, clean our entire house, and run errands on a daily basis. she bounced back from the delivery like it was nothing. Even right after she had the baby, she had to make a trip to the lavatory. when she brought it up, the nurse said, "oh no, hold on, I'll be over there in a minute." My wife said, "na, I got this," and walked to the bathroom on her own 5 minutes afer the strenuous task of delivering a baby.
I think your wife is fantastic. We got a baby 8 weeks ago, and with the experience I have, I can appreciate your missus' strength of will.

I know I will sound crazy to you, but I think in a few years you'll feel a bit sorry for returning her kickstand and not installing it on your bike. You'll think "my wife's been so awesome to me, I could have really just accepted her gift, for her sake." The reason I think this will happen, is because I had similar regrets.