Old 04-08-10, 09:34 PM
Moozh

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have all sorts or reasons why I might be out and about in the middle of the night, unless I'm breaking a law why do you suppose it's okay that a person be stopped and compelled to inform law enforcement as to his activities? It's absolutely none of their business, unless I'm breaking a law why should I be stopped. If I'm breaking a law, by all means detain/arrest me but until such time I will not explain why I'm out, where I was or where I'm going. I will furnish my ID and if detained or bullied assert my right and insist that if I am to be detained, what are the charges else am I free to go. If you want to assert that "might is in fact right" and give me a hard time, then go ahead and arrest me...I dont care, I have relatives and close friends that are attorneys to fight and file complaint/suit if I am and can prove unlawful maltreatment..and it wont cost me a dime. I know my rights and will assert them..politely.

"If you get stopped and are not doing anything wrong, just answer politely"? no thanks, I'll be polite, I'm always polite but unless I'm in breach of the law, my business is my own!! You do realize that a police officer is not a judge or a citizens patron right? If I'm in breach of the law then by all means arrest me, else let me be.."citizen" actually means something..or it should.