Old 04-10-10, 03:27 AM
bikesdirect_com

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by destikon
This is a funny thread. Yeah, the bike looks cool and all but he's like "hey I need photo help" and then whenever people try to give him tips he goes "yeah my graphics guy blah blah blah". Why not just say "Here's another kilo to add the the seemingly endless list of kilos". People would be fine with that. You don't need to mask your advertisement with PHOTO HELP PLEASE. You are, for lack of better words, preaching to your own choir here bikes direct dude.
The I need Photo help was more of a self degrading attempt at humor; sorry
Somethings I can be funny in person; but anything I try to write that is funny is an epic fail [as my kids say]

But the truth is - actually even guy graphics guy and everyone I have ever seen has issues with plated bikes -- plated bikes can look really great in person - and then kinda boring in person

But my point is more - my pictures are even worse than most

And actually I would like tips that might get super good pictures of plated [especially black chrome] -- if I could bring photos to people via intenet that truing represented polished aluminum, Chrome, Copper, or Black Chrome - I would greatly increase hpw many I purchase. [by the way, same is about true of high grade metallics]

Sorry; for the poor attempt at humor

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." – Mahatma Gandhi