Thread: Triple ?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-10, 08:17 PM
ultraman6970

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
with my genetics i need to spin slow <-- slowpo gonzalez ...

"if i spin faster i won't be able to put down more power - in fact i will put down less "<-- well that's obvious, but i believe you don't understand what everybody is telling you and what u need to work IS CADENCE, NOT POWER. And let me tell you this, the reason because u suck going uphill is because you dont have cadence. It is worthless to have a lot of power w/o having cadence... maybe u can understand this... doesnt matter if you have an engine capable of generate 2789 Hp if you don't have a transmission able to handle that power and send it to the wheels. Hope you can get it this way because everybody is telling you whats wrong. If you don't want to listen go ahead buy a chainwheel in 60 and a 11T cassette. Because even my little kid with his tricycle will pass you going uphill due to the fact that you will become even slower afterwards

The trick is not power, the trick is cadence. Power is a thing that you work little by little, but power w/o cadence is useless, like an engine w/o a transmission. In a matter of fact im darn fat and ugly right now and i still have my cadence. I dont ride fast at all but i still smile a lot when a fatso goes with 53x11 and i pass him with my big belly looking like a darn bear using 42x16 just like nothing. Even they look at me like... WTF...!!! People do not know im behind them because i dont change gears also.

U can do over 35 km/h using 39x16, even if the road is hilly u can do the whole road with only 1 gear, people do not get it... people do not understand... people refuse to see and still think that the trick is as heavy the gear you can move the better, as heavy it is the more power you put, duh!. I'm almost sure the OP times are getting slower and thats why he wants to change gears also. And if he can't figure it out why, there is nothing we could tell him, he wont read or listen.

U dont want smaller legs? I can show you mines, 40 years old, i don't do more than 500 miles per year... but still have some of my cycling legs. Well i was a tracker and that makes a difference but i believe the OP needs to inject steroids or go and do weight machines if he is looking for muscles at Schwarzenegger style. I even believe this is a 13 years old fat kid that is trying to be popular somehow. If you look at it popular kids never do cycling, cycling is the sports of rich people, practiced by poor and unpopular people.

Darn