View Single Post
Old 04-16-10, 04:09 AM
thook
(rhymes with spook)

Bikes: '83 univega gran turismo x2, '85 schwinn super le tour,'89 miyata triple cross, '91 GT tequesta, '90 yokota grizzly peak, '94 GT backwoods, '95'ish scott tampico, '98 bonty privateer, '93 mongoose crossway 625, '98 parkpre ariel, 2k'ish giant fcr3

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 919 Post(s)
Liked 745 Times in 546 Posts
Originally Posted by Road Fan
I was just trying to provide some illustrations.

if you want to see what some of the options are with a 45/42, fine, I can show you some. I can't guarantee to only tell about what you can make with your hardware on hand, because I don't know what you have or don't have, or if you're willing to hunt on Ebay for the good, cheap solutions. But first you have to identify a small group of possible solutions. For that you need to kinda become your own designer.

PM me your email address and I can email you my spreadsheet for designing half-steps.
Oh, I know that Road Fan. And, believe me........I'm appreciating all the help I'm getting from you and everyone.

I've been doing some homework a little here and there and would like to share a bit, but I'll have to post it all another time when I have more time.

PM coming promptly......

Later