Old 04-18-10, 10:53 PM
TandemGeek
hors category

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
APRIL 18th UPDATE (3,989)

As always, these are just summaries. The actual entries with linked objects, video's etc... can be found here:
Blog: http://tandemgeek.wordpress.com
Web: http://www.thetandemlink.com

---------------------------

Tennessee Tandem Rally: Did I Say Filled-Up?
As often times happens, a couple of folks have had to cancel their plans to attend the Tennessee Tandem Rally in June. Therefore, if anyone had considered attending and was disappointed to learn that the 50 rally registration slots had been filled, two of those team slots have now opened back up. Registration and rally information [...]
Read more…

Oh Snap! Dramatic Suspension Failure on F1 Car
Included in my interests is motorsports, particularly those that involve two and four-wheeled vehicles that must negotiate left and right turns, aggressive braking and massive accelerations. This past weekend offered an interesting glimpse into what happens when a development project fails to meet its intended design objective and the wheels come off… literally. Toro Rosso driver [...]
Read more…

Tandem Paint Scheme Tools
A few years back we met Chris and Susan G. at one of the annual Tennessee Tandem Rallies in Alcoa, TN, a wonderful couple from Northeast Ohio. A while back Chris shared a simple Adobe Illustrator tool he created that allows you to experiment with different color schemes on your tandem. Because the program requires Adobe [...]
Read more…

Who’s on Facebook?
No, no… I’m not looking to ‘Friend’ anyone. I’m not even a member of Facebook. I dipped my toes in the water for a short while, but found I just didn’t have the time nor the appetite to keep up with yet another stream of message traffic. However, I’ve heard rumors that suggest FB is pretty [...]
Read more…

Kevin G. Saunders’ Articles @ KGSBikes.com
If you are a rabid or even an avid web surfer and cycling enthusiast, you’ve probably come across the name Kevin Saunders and/or KGS Bikes, as Kevin is a pretty savvy netizen and prolific publisher of web content related to cycling. Although his studio is located in San Antonio, Texas, he has also established a [...]
Read more…

Sad News: Neville Frost
It with great sadness that I pass along news of Neville’s sudden passing on Easter Friday during the Tandem Club UK’s Easter rally. For those who didn’t know Neville, he was a major force behind the Tandem Club UK and a long-time friend / correspondent of ours. Again, from Neville’s wife, Tricia came the following: I [...]
Read more…