Old 05-07-10, 06:53 PM
AdamDZ
Bike addict, dreamer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The canisters are 100g, so I think 3 for two weeks is about right. Yeah, no wrenches, no cables and cable cutters Just few basic multitools, levers, tubes, patch kits and a pump.

I am really taking all the advice to heart Except for some extreme stuff, like "make your own fire, no need for a stove", I'm not there yet, I need some basic comforts. With the JebBoil I can have hot water in under 3 minutes and not worry about collecting wood. My next weekend ride will incorporate all the input from you folks and I'll let you know how it goes. I'll probably take the same route so I won't create another journal, just add an update.

I do have wool long and short sleeved shirts but they soaked with sweat so much last time that they have salt spots form all over and that felt a little nasty, didn't smell, but it wasn't pleasant. They seem to be good for short commute rides but for all-day use I think I'll go with regular synthetic shirts, I'll wash them when I shower. I don't care if I stink a bit