Old 05-09-10, 10:49 PM
cyclist2000

Bikes: Masi, Giant TCR, Eisentraut (retired), Jamis Aurora Elite, Zullo, Cannondale, 84 & 93 Stumpjumpers, Waterford, Tern D8, Bianchi, Gunner Roadie, Serotta, Serotta Duette, was gifted a Diamond Back

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked 2,038 Times in 604 Posts
Originally Posted by 1138
Now, I am less likely to buy from them again and more likely to tell others not to go there.
You will stop going to a LBS that has better service, friendly people and treat you with respect and go to a shop that the staff isn't patient and don't have a good selection?

Service is my highest priority. I have a LBS that is closer to my house and I personally know the owner for over 20 years but the mechanic won't talk to me even if I ask him a direct question. I will not have any service done at that shop, and I don't visit that shop very often since there are other shops that want my business.

I think that they probably assumed Canadian company so Canadian product.

Here I have some friends that always got on my case because I didn't own american cars. Where are these cars made? All over the world but who gets the big profit the dealer and the car company. Most of the money stays here and all of the service money stays here.

Same with your bike, who make the big profit the dealer and the Canadian company. Where will all the service be done? at home or Canada, probably.

If you are trying to keep canadians employed, I doubt that any of the components are made there either. But they may be assembling them there.