lpolliard
'09 Synapse Carbon 3

Bikes: '09 Synapse Carbon 3, R5000, R2000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Moto-Schwag

Schwag purchased for or having a motivational effect.

So in six months when pcad is throwing this word around we can look back to who coined its use

I just purchased last Friday a set of new '09 ITM K-Sword bars through eBay for cheap from a vendor located in Taiwan. I quickly noticed the motivational impact of this action over the weekend. This was something new as my bike purchases outside my initial purchase have been small and necessary in nature. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about riding, riding with my new Schwag in place and thinking how awesome my bike will look and feel once the part arrives. I am not even concerned that the bars are being shipped from Taiwan and may take a couple of weeks to arrive. I am enjoying this feeling of anticipation and look forward to turning many heads as mine had turned many months ago upon seeing a set of FSA K-Wings glide by.

Before the flaming begins I did some research on this vendor prior to PayPal'ing the funds. He has a 99.9% positive feed back with over 1000 responses in the last twelve months, sending his product all over the globe. He has already notified me my item was airmailed on Sunday and the shipping fee was more than reasonable at $19. I wouldn't be surprised if my Schwag arrives before this week ends.

What do you think of my Moto-Schwag? Anyone else have a similar experience?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_0368..jpg (61.9 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg
IMG_0377..jpg (49.8 KB, 65 views)

Last edited by lpolliard; 05-10-10 at 06:23 PM.