Old 05-11-10, 01:58 PM
Wogster

Bikes: Old Bike: 1975 Raleigh Delta, New Bike: 2004 Norco Bushpilot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by miss kenton

I worked as a high school reunion photographer for a number of years and got to view thousands and thousands of alumni through the lens of a camera at various milestones in their lives.
There are key essentials for looking good when you return for a reunion:

1)Don't sweat a few extra pounds as many people have packed on some groceries.

However,
2)wear an outfit that is age appropriate and fits you well. (have your kids shop with you, they will be brutally honest)

3) Women: Wear a little bit of make up or lipstick or you'll look old and washed out, much like the Crypt-Keeper. Wear a skirt; the legs are the last to go!

4)Men & Women- have your hair cut and styled in a modern style. You will not look the same as you did 30 or 40 years ago just because you have the same hair!

5) Men- if you are bald - own it! You look fine. DON'T, under any circumstances, wear a toupee or a large cowboy hat! You are not fooling anyone and you look "peculiar"...unless you are from Texas and everyone is wearing a cowboy hat.

Trust me.
Can I add one thing to this list, if your past 60, don't dye your hair a dark colour, the funniest thing to see is a 70 year old face with chocolate brown hair, EVERYONE knows it's a dye job.