Old 05-11-10, 06:30 PM
corbett1010

Bikes: 2009 Fuji roubaix

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hammer Kit Update, Tested

This is an update to my original post when i got the kit two weeks ago. i ordered the Voler shorts and jersey, fit was perfect, look was great. I am not an expert, i am really just starting to get into cycling, i have been using cycling as cross training for marathon training. I have the stock saddle that came on my bike. I had been using Performance Bike Ultra shorts before i got these.

Now on to the test, over the last two weeks i have done 4 rides in the shorts and jersey, 2 that were 40 miles each, and 2 that were 55 miles each, they were absolutely amazing. In my original post i stated the pad looked just like the pad that was in the Per. Bike Ultra shorts, well it might be the same pad, but its definitely in a better location for me, I dont even want to wear the PB ultras anymore, but i have to since i dont do laundry everyday. I washed the kit 4 times, always on gentle cycle and air dried, no issues at all. I will be ordering atleast another kit, plus maybe the bibs, gotta see what all the bib hype is about.