Old 05-12-10, 09:20 PM
fixedgnar
www.fauxbots.com

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Denver, I really need some help!

Looking for anyone who may have seen me get hit by a car yesterday (5-11) at about 8:30am at the intersection of I-25 and 20th. In the adrenaline of the moment, I didn't even think to get a witnesses contact info. There's got to be someone out there who saw it or knows someone who saw it. The car that hit me pulled out on a red light into the crosswalk and hit me, trashing my bike and ruining my commute to work. The driver is now saying that I ran into him, and I need a witness or two. This is totally not true and his insurance company is trying to screw me. Obviously he hit me because his car stopped on top of my front wheel and both my wheels were folded in half. So if anyone saw the incident or has talked to a friend who saw it, it would be amazing if you could help me out. My bike is my only form of transportation and I live 20 mi. from work. I'm trying to get this resolved asap, because I have no coin for a new wheelset to ride to work. If you are on any other forums or anything bike or non-bike and could spread the word that would be great too! Thanks alot. Josh 612-245-8894 fauxbots (at) gmail (dot) com

map..jpg29395_437644756208_513391208_5391440_6854582_n..jpg