Old 05-20-10, 09:59 PM
Copperhed51

Bikes: 2008 Felt F5 w/ SRAM Force, 2002 Giant OCR2, Specialized Stumpjumper M2 Comp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, decided to go out in the rain like umd suggested. While it didn't kill me, it did cause my Raynaud's to flare up pretty bad and my toes and heels were horribly numb for about 40 minutes after I got back and started warming them up. I really needed to get on the bike though since I am heading to work for another 5 days early in the morning tomorrow. Anyway, went out for as many miles as the sun would allow since I started late. I didn't feel that great and my heart rate was quite a bit higher than it should have been on this ride. I think the time off the bike has hurt me quite a bit. 5 more days of flying and then I should have some decent weather and 3 days off to hit it hard again. On an interesting side note, I was in Visalia 2 days ago for work and was staying at the same hotel the riders stayed at last night. Missed them by 2 days but it was still kinda cool I guess. Anyway, here's my ride from tonight:

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/33982398