Old 05-21-10, 02:45 PM
fly:yes/land:no
abandoning

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Quel
What's your take then? It makes Floyd look pretty bad, which is the whole point I guess. While he didn't directly threaten anything, his emails to the ToC organizers went back and forth between asking to get into the ToC and accusing them of allowing doping after they said no and wouldn't come to his special meeting with the USADA. It just looks bad how quickly he switched gears there, and is a situation where he made comments about the doping stance of an organizaing after not getting what he wanted, which is what the Lance side is saying he did to them.
i find it intersting that shack included the back and forth emails between messick and landis in a single email format (going backwards), but then modified the emails sent directly to lance so that they were in (relatively) chronological order. seems like lance said some stuff that he DOESN'T want the public to know. i wonder how much else was redacted in order to protect lance. furthermore, many of these emails were sent in confidence, and it just makes lance look like a huge *******.

of course, we can look at the comments on the shack's site and see the fanboys and girls talk about landis being crazy.