View Single Post
Old 05-31-10, 12:07 AM
BikeKraft
BikingYupik

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
In comparing the Barcelona to the Ciao I noticed the bottom brackets are on opposite sides of the seat tube. Barcelona being aft and the Ciao forward. In one of the Barcelona promo pictures with the girl sitting on the bicycle, it seems the pedals maybe a bit too far back for comfort. I know the seat can be adjusted to account for some of that but I'm just wondering if it really is an issue. I like the 8 speed on the Ciao though big jump in price. I also know there are other components on the Ciao that add to the cost. But there is that little element that should be near the last thing to consider, style. I used to love the look of the Ciao. But since the Barcelona came out, the Ciao seems kind of frumpy. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings or insult their taste, it's just a preference thing. A 3 speed would work fine here in Portland. So to you that have ridden one or own one, does it ride much different than other 20" folders? I have a Downtube 8h that I like though not crazy about its style.