cehowardGS
Motorcycle RoadRacer

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by DnvrFox
You stated:

"Anyone, no matter what their age, if they start working out regular, they will NOT have to worry about gaining weight/flab AFTER 65, the only thing they will have to worry about is getting TOO MUCH MUSCLE!!"

It is the fact you claim that folks will have too much muscle - which you previously compare with how you look, pictures and all - that I am referring to when I state you think folks will look like you-
What we have here is a READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEM!!

First off, if anybody is GENERALIZING, it is you. You speak of 65+ as over the hill and they have to guard against gaining weight. Whearas, I go the other way, and say 65+ people if they WORKOUT, EAT HEALTHY AND GET GOOD REST, WILL not have to worry about GAINING UNWANTED WEIGHT but might have to worry about gaining too much muscle!

That is as PLAIN AS I can put it.

Sorry, I don't share your view of 65+..You are talking DEFENSIVE, am I am talking OFFENSIVE!!

Usually when talk of what I do, it may sound like BS/FIBS, especially the part where I am 6ft3in at 135. Most peeps picture a skelton or I am talking BS. So, I show the pictures. I NEVER said peeps could look like me or that even anybody wanted to look like me. I sense some complex there..

Once again, my rebuttal was the way you talked about 65+. I am a few months away from 70 years old, so I fall in that group, and I had a right to respond. I am sorry you took it that way.

But, one thing I have learned in my 69.8 years is that people that care about you tell you like it is, and that might not be what you want to hear.