View Single Post
Old 08-27-02, 01:13 AM
SquigyMoo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Im goin to be using it for DH thats, what i want it for but i spose it may get a little bit of freerid use. Probably not much tho as its a bloody heavy bike, and you feel it even more running it at 9 speed.

I read the reviews on the DNM fork at mtbreview and didnt really gain a massive amount as not many people reviwed it.

I have to say the inverted fork was resposive as ever but weight was a worry, i had issues getting the bike up to do a mono... even worse when i tried a drop off (tested out that 7" travel tho ). I'm sure the weight factor I would get use to but when the frame is already weighing in at 5.5kg which is at least 1kg heavier than the intense M1 for example it doesnt help to have a 4kg fork!

The control just seemed a bit dodgy until at extreme speed (could tell a bit of flex through the inverted fork aswell)

Hmm maybe i should get a quote with super t's. Monsters are getting back to around the same wieght and shivers are way outa my price range, as well as gettig back to the weight issue.

What are those inverted manitou's worth ($AUD)? they are probably around the same weight but not many shops sell manitou around my area so i havent checked em out at all.