Old 06-07-10, 08:56 AM
closetbiker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 18 Times in 6 Posts
If you want to head over to A&S, there's a thread that's been running for several years that provides these sources.

If you are truly interested, these sources don't take much searching to find. A simple look in wikipedia under bicycle helmet can provide all kinds of sources. Google can provide the same.

I entered this thread because I was truly interested in what led to Johns collision. John and I have an extensive history of debating on the helmet thread in A&S, and he had previously described his collision, but as I remembered it, it was different than what he described here.

I don't ride a recumbent, but have thought of buying one a few times. I've looked on in this section from time to time, but my real concern was that of Johns collision so a similar collision may be avoided in the future.

Of course this thread invited a helmet debate, the title alone invites it, but I've tried to keep any in depth discussion to a minimum. I asked questions as to why some think the way they do. I guess some people don't like to be asked why they think as they do, but I think we can learn from it.

Last edited by closetbiker; 06-09-10 at 05:03 PM.