Old 06-08-10, 01:47 PM
khatfull
FBoD Member at Large

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Scottryder
I had a bunch of them come thru and was going to drop you a line. Then I remembered you only like post 86 Fuji's ... oh well. Seriously, I love challenges so don't get rid of your warm clothing for that cold day. Scott
Don't get me wrong...I see and admire the great beauty in the older models too. But, I do also like the later models and given their price points relative to what you and beech go for. I get my practice with these models, perfecting my technique for when that super bike comes along.

Hey, give me a little bit...I've just started to get over the switch to downtube shifters...pretty soon I might not mind non-aero brake levers!

Originally Posted by beech333
You need some networking, unless you live in New England, where Pros practically grow on trees(relative to anywhere else). Of all of the 15 or so Pros/DS that I have seen, all of them came out of that area except one DS that was bought in FL..
Hey, I try....and it starts here right? Minnesota is a long way from NE although I'm a NY-born boy....does that gain me any standing?