Old 06-24-10, 12:47 PM
Daspydyr 
Pedals, Paddles and Poles

Bikes: Santa Cruz Tallboy, Ridley Noah, Scott Spark 20

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1233 Post(s)
Liked 69 Times in 58 Posts
Me and a couple of chubby friends ride mountain bikes. Whenever a pack of roadies appears close by I like to yell- "LOOK, ROADIES, LETS DROP EM!" Its usually good for a mile or so of huffinandpuffin. Its a rush to see what can happen.

MOST Embarrassing race!?! was against a three legged dog. I was in Riodosa, NM and had spent a trail riding trails. I was taking a short cut over a hill to Main Street for a sloppy cheeseburger and a brew. I heard a dog barking and finally saw the 3 legged beast, behind a fence. But then he raced me to a drainage under the fence and was charging me. A couple of trucks coming down the hill saw what was happening and pulled over and the people were rooting for the dog. I decided that there was no way I would kick a three legged dog, nor would I loose to him. It was a 150 yard sprint to the top of the hill, but I won. Stupid teenagers were cheering the dog the whole time.

I can't even find my bike when I'm on drugs. -Willie N.