View Single Post
Old 04-27-05, 02:17 AM
cdnguy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I recently purchased a trailer and I have to say it has been a great investment. I have three boys all under the age of five and I found it hard to get away from the house for any length of time to enjoy a ride. Now I just load up whomever is standing close by and away we go. My oldest is a little big for the trailer (as he is tall for his age) but he meets the weight requirement and enjoys a good ride. I hope to next buy a trailabike, which I think will better suit him. I have had my youngest (seven months) out in the trailer sitting in his car seat which was belted into the trailer. He seemed to enjoy it, but I didn't feel the safest and have not had him out since. I figure when he can really support his own head well and can sit all on his own I will bring him out in it again. I have heard, in a related thread, of some people pulling a trailer behind a trailabike. I at first criticized this (for which I now apologize) however the idea seems to be growing on me. I just wanted to read what everyones opinion was on this (without starting another thread on the subject)