View Single Post
Old 07-03-10, 03:22 AM
caelric
triathlete? roadie? MTB?

Bikes: Cannondale Slice One tri bike, Cannondale F300 Hardtail MTB, Bianchi Giro roadie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chicharron
Dear caelic person,

I guess that I should be flattered that you took such notice to how long I have been a member and how many post I have, but actually it is kinda creepy.

By the way, are you a self appointed editor? Then it would behove you to learn some geography.
I live in Kansas City, MISOURI (MO is the state abreviatiion for Missouri. Montana is MT. Kansas City is a city in Missouri.
It's right underneath your username, to the left. You are, of course, welcome to think that is creepy, and I am stalking you or something like that.

If I were an editor, I would tell you that Missouri is spelled with two S's, and caelric has an r in it. Behoove has two O's, and abbreviation has two B's, and only two I's, not 3. But I am not, so I will just let you suffer in your ignorance.

Oh, and yes, your correct, MO is Missouri, not Montana, my mistake. Either way, the traffic laws for your state should be easy to find, and they most likely are quite similar to the ones I posted.