Old 07-05-10, 10:46 AM
Blackdays
Boom.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
IT finally happened...

I never thought I would be making this post...I never WANTED to make this post...but it finally happened...

I crashed.

I was riding along the side of a road (not on the shoulder, but about 5 inches left of the white line). A guy on a chopper was riding along about 5 or so feet in front of me going about 25. I had just finished a set of intervals and was trying to catch my breath so I was coasting down a small hill at around 24 mph.

All of the sudden, with absolutely NO warning, the idiot on the motorcycle decides that he wants to turn right. No signal, no hand gesture, nothing. I slammed on my brakes, and my rear wheel slid out from underneath me. I fish tailed for about 3-4 feet before my front wheel slipped and I went down.

The idiot stops right after turning, looks back at me, and calls me a "****ing ******" then speeds off.

Damage report:
- Scratched/dented my right side Dura-Ace brifter
- Destroyed my BRAND NEW (got them as a gift 2 days ago) Look Keo Carbons
- Destroyed a pair of hammer bibs (right ass area torn off Hausler style)
- Horrible road rash all over my right arm
- Lost a pair of Jawbones: I had just taken them off and put them in my helmet because I was sweating profusely. They must have fallen off when I fell and I just didn't notice/was too shaken up to notice.
- Scratches on the bikes frame. Seems to have not cracked anywhere, but I will thoroughly inspect it later.

What a ****ty way to start the day.

Last edited by Blackdays; 07-05-10 at 10:50 AM.