View Single Post
Old 07-11-10, 02:22 PM
Heart_Rate
Banned.

Bikes: Cannondale R2000, 11 years old and still kicking.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Which Sport Drink do you use?

I was curious what type of sports drink (supplement) most in here use? I realize climate probably makes a big difference in one's choice but with so many on the market, i.e., Cytomax, Gatoraide, Acceleraide, Hammer Heed, etc which do you prefer and why?

I’ve discovered something new and because of it I now drink nothing but water. Almost all my rides are between 60 to 90 miles with an occasional 100 plus ride thrown in. Summertime here in Houston, (Actually just North in the Conroe area) is hot and humid with highs in the mid to upper 90’s and very high humidity.

A month ago I discovered Sport Beans. I was skeptical at first but I gotta tell ya, these things are wonderful! I pop a couple in my mouth every 30 minutes to an hour and the planets stay aligned. The biggest benefit I get from these is I don’t suffer any side effects like I did with the sport drinks like gas, upset stomach, etc.

If you haven’t tried Sport Beans give them a try. I’ll never go back to sport drinks. Just trying to pass along something good I found by accident.

H.R.

Last edited by Heart_Rate; 07-11-10 at 03:23 PM.