View Single Post
Old 07-12-10, 09:04 PM
gundogblue

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks to all.

As some of you know by now Im a rookie in this sport, I started ridding seriously just this last May, mainly to lose weight, and get into shape, and to that end so far cycleing has been very good to me. But the more I ride, the more I love it, now I ride not just to loose weight, and get into shape, but also because it's a great way to spend my time, relax, and forget about the problems of daily life that our fast passed lifestyles forces us to live. Since I joined this forum I've had many many questions about bicycles, and getting fit, most were probably very basic, and some required indepth answers, and I can honestly say that all my questions to you guys, and gals, no matter how basic, or intermadiate, or even advance have been answered with honesty, and I feel genuine care from the members of this forum, and to that end I'd like to give a heartfelt THANKS to all the members of this forum, it's been and I hope it will contiue to be a real education for me, and I hope that in the not too distant future, I too will have enough knowledge to be able to help rookies to this sport the way you all have helped me.
Thanks So Much,
Paul