Thread: Lymes disease
View Single Post
Old 07-13-10, 07:20 AM
ShimmerFade

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It is good to be informed about Lyme Disease. Information is quite prevalent in areas prone to the bacteria, but it seems in places in the US where it is less prevalent people act as if it is impossible that someone has it. Crazy if you ask me. Part of being a good doctor is being able to conduct a good anamnesis (patient history), which has become a lost art for many doctors.

If you ever get a the bull's eye target rash (red middle, white ring, red outside) go to the Dr. for some antibiotics.

Metieval...when was this blood test conducted? If you are still positive for the bacteria causing the disease you need to go to a new doctor. Get money from your parents, or anywhere. If you still have the bacteria in you your symptoms could worsen. I have no idea what a "rife machine" is, and I have never heard of it being used to treat Lyme Disease. Antibiotics are the best known and researched way of fighting the infection. If you have not taken antibiotics since you have been sick please get a new doctor, and if the bacteria is still in your blood please request antibiotics!!

Edit: I am not sure if dogs are vaccinated against Lyme Disease. Usually an insecticide like that in Frontline et al. kills the tick before it has a chance to transmit the bacteria. Transmission of the bacteria takes at least several hours.

Last edited by ShimmerFade; 07-13-10 at 07:37 AM.