samburger
Redheaded Stepchild

Bikes: A fat tire & a skinny tire & two others I loaned out

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by never
The best places for hitting up a patio/bar right after riding are resorts...with Whistler being the best place. You can ride DH all day, head to any of the patios in your DH gear, and pick up biking or non-biking chicks.
Sounds like heaven.

Originally Posted by Zan
It's like that here, except we usually shower / change into other clothes before going somewhere. University town = parties every night. You show up late all fresh - you were just shreddin' it moments earlier sorta thing. I'm way too dirty after a ride to go somewhere, but that might be due to the amount of wet here...
I live in a suburban town. No universities within about two hours. And my favorite local trails are in an even more dead end town called Jackson, GA. Oh well, I'll just have to wait until AIT for a university type feel. No one parties harder than soldiers-in-training at a hotel party

Originally Posted by Zan
And c'mon guys, you really want to go out and compete with a chick you're interested in? I'd just enjoy the ride. When I ride with a lady, I just hang in the back and enjoy the view. I don't have to prove a point.
I like a challenge, & I like a woman who does too. Yeah sure, just hanging out & enjoying the view while she does her thing is nice--in bed. But to me, a good challenge is fun, & I want a woman who can keep up & challenges me to do the same.