View Single Post
Old 07-15-10, 09:20 PM
zzOtherlandzz

Bikes: 2011 Rocky Mountain Vertex 29'r, 2007 Trek 1500 -- 2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara -- 2006 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc (converted to touring bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kjc9640
Hope your Mom is OK. I am starting to like this camera mount deal although sometimes you don't get the photo that you wanted. (example: the roofs of the houses are cut off and only one horse got into the picture). Oh well it is what it is... right.
Thanks, she is okay was a scheduled checkup.

I like the pictures on the fly aspect of it, sure they may not be the "perfect" picture. But if you really want to show somebody what your seeing on a ride... its the way to go. So, so many times on rides I say to myself "I should stop and take a picture of that". But I never do because I don't want to break a rhythm, or get ate up by yellow flies (that happens more on the mountain bike), or its just toooo HOT to stop...

As I'm sitting here typing this I keep thinking of all the places that I have ridden and wanted to take pictures but never did... Makes me want to go ride them again just to take pictures. Which is a cool thing, more motivation = more riding for me ....