stoogeswoman
Stooges Woman

Bikes: Electra Townie, Schwinn Loop. Schwinn Hinge

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vmaniqui
after one mistake, you never learned your lesson (i am not mean just curious) and bought another one. and now that you bought a second bike you wanted to buy another folder which was your first intention when you bought the schwinn. you need to set a criteria on what you really want and we will start from there and help you with what folding bike is best for you.

but you've come to the right forum. there are so many out here that will unselfishly help you - just shout and everyone will listen...
I don't know about mean, but seriously, what are you talking about? I never learned my lesson - what lesson was that?

I bought the Schwinn Hinge out of curiousity and because folding bikes sounded like fun. But since comfort was my primary criteria, and it wasn't comfy enough for me, I gave the folder to my mom-in-law and bought an Electra Townie, which is quite comfy.

Now I'm just interested in seeing if there might be folders out there with similar construction/comfort as the Townie, for convenience, as my life circumstances have changed. How is that a "mistake" or "not learning my lesson"?

(Maybe you misread my other posts and thought I had bought more than just those two bikes ??)

Anyway, the bike that sparked my interest in the possibility of a comfy folding cruiser is the Citizen Bike Barcelona. Have also looked at the Schwinn Loop.

Since I haven't seen any other folders with that specific type of design (the low step-through & retro-style handlebards), I'm just askin' here. Okay?

Last edited by stoogeswoman; 07-19-10 at 07:16 PM.