King Hoternot

Bikes: 2015 Cannondale Evo Hi mod

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aquakitty
Here you go http://mantasaddle.biz/ Heh

How can anyone put themselves through this. I cringe just thinking about going through your saddle swapping process. Do you really think you'll find the magical saddle to solve all the problems? I guess some people do.

Just curious why you ignored my comment about switching to a different style of bike. To me if something was causing that much pain time and money I would be reconsidering the direction i was going in especially when there is a solution. After years of butt pain and bike fittings switching to CF geometry solved all the problems. I ride 100 miles for days on tour with no butt pain or saddle sores and I don't need butt cream or padded shorts! + it looks enough like a bike, you don't get noticed like on a recumbent, if that is an issue.
I didnt ignore you, sorry if you felt like I did. I didn't answer back to everyone, just answered some keypoints. I am to vain to ride a saddle like that as well as a bike like that. I will give up riding all together before riding either. Sorry just being honest. I buy the saddles yes, but my LBS has a return policy which allows me to jump from one to the next if it doesn't work, So I'm not really wasting money. I'm simply trying to find a combination of shape and comfort that my body will like. Cant make an omlette without breaking some eggs. I'm not wasting time either, I'm gaining knowledge to know what I like and what to look for that I want to stay away from. I hope there will be a saddle that I will come accross (sooner than later hopefully) that will solve my issues. Some people ride for YEARS before ever finding a saddle that works for them. I have been riding for less than a year so I think of it as learning and the trials and tribulations of cycling.