View Single Post
Old 07-23-10, 05:55 AM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3135 Post(s)
Liked 1,704 Times in 1,029 Posts
I roll (usually) with the Chariot Sidecar. It gives me peace of mind, is compact, handles well, has all-weather compatibility, and some cargo capacity. It slows you down a bit, but for my 2.1mi ride, totally acceptable. Oh yeah, it elicits oohs and aahs; chicks dig it.

For two kids (I've only one, but sometimes a friend) and/or bigger loads like a grocery run, I use my Tanjor aero. Inline seating makes it narrow and the shape slippery. All alu frame and wheels keep it light and fast. Also weatherproof, so I can use it anytime.

Did I mention chicks dig this, too? Just kidding, but It does garner a lot of compliments and questions.

I actually received an email this week from a woman who saw my YouTube video of the Tanjor and contacted me with valuation questions for a sale, so if your interested, contact me and I can pass along her info.

Last edited by chaadster; 07-23-10 at 09:05 AM.