USAZorro
Señor Member

Bikes: Mostly English - predominantly Raleighs

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1518 Post(s)
Liked 1,140 Times in 666 Posts
Originally Posted by cfblakeman
Oh, and by the way, what was inflammatory about my post? The fact that I had an opinion? Should I have called someone a troll instead to be less inflammatory?
ok - inflammatory was a bit strong, but it did bear the hallmarks of what I have seen here, time and time again over the years - a provocative and reactionary statement, and then no further posting the forum. That is something that a troll, or someone who has no intention of returning to the site tends to do. I apologize for engaging in a bit of profiling, but without your feedback, what am I to think? You seem more than capable of expressing yourself, and either reporting the post, or sending me a PM, or further posting in the thread would have addressed this very quickly. Posters get called trolls quite frequently, all over the internet, and quite frequently, the naming is appropriate. That was as much the 2nd poster's opinion, as your initial opinion was. Your record of no prior posts, and no follow up at all, left me in agreement with their assessment at the time. Unfortunately, my psychic powers have diminished with age.

At this point, I think everyone is willing to accept that we misinterpreted your initial actions. I apologize for you not feeling welcome. Hopefully we have both learned something.

Last edited by USAZorro; 07-26-10 at 04:13 PM.