Sixty Fiver
Bicycle Repair Man !!!

Bikes: See my sig...

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked 129 Times in 96 Posts
Is The Heat Making People Nuts ?

So I am coming back from the bank this morning and am on a 4 lane road and waiting for the light to change and am waiting in the middle of the right hand lane so no-one right hooks me when the light turns green.

A small car comes up behind me with his signal light on to turn right so I hop over a few feet and move a little forward so he can turn cause it is the considerate thing to do. Many people have thanked me for this little courtesy although I am not bound to do this by any traffic law.

And if I was a car, they'd have to wait.

Anyways...

When he comes alongside he lets loose with a stream of epithets and tells me to get my f'ing bike on the sidewalk where it belongs.

I guess the heat has been making me cranky because I told him to get his ass into a gym.

He just kept going which is good because the last time I told someone to get into a gym there was a bit of a violent altercation.

A little later...

Coming down to the shop I am again waiting at an intersection and have car behind me (that is not turning) and when I pull away the fool tries to pass me on the right and then comes around my left to tell me to get off the f'ing road.

This was on a 6 lane... we have some big roads here and yuo'd think there'd be enough room for us all.

He looked like the first guy's brother.

And it was only 80F... if it hits 100F I am going to stop riding.