View Single Post
Old 08-05-10, 07:07 PM
gonathan85
Live4Him

Bikes: http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?637645-My-new-project-*pics*&highlight=gonathan85

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by samburger
Oh & I might have been wrong about having family to help me look for a used bike. I went to my dad to talk about it with him today (because I'm still financially dependent on him) & got his approval. Then I went to my mom & stepdad today, & got a very sincere disapproval. Asked my mom if it would create a serious problem with us for me to get a bike, & she said she had to think about it. If she's opposed enough to kick me out because of it, I'll have to scratch the idea completely.
hey, I commend you for taking this seriously. I went out and bought my first bike AGAINST my parent's approval, and I still lived at home. This cause some pretty rough issues.

BUT...listen to this...you never have to scratch the idea completely until you're physically dead haha. You could end up saving now, and buying a bike further down the road. I'm guessing you're close to my age (25), so think of all the time you have left to enjoy a motorcycle =).