View Single Post
Old 08-06-10, 10:20 PM
zzOtherlandzz

Bikes: 2011 Rocky Mountain Vertex 29'r, 2007 Trek 1500 -- 2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara -- 2006 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc (converted to touring bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yep rode Friday (after midnight post again... uggg)... No pictures today... Same ole, same ole usual ride. Plus I didn't get any super glue to re-glue the camera mount so I could put it back on the road bike. Great tail wind on the 10 miles out.... NOT so great headwind on the 10 miles back.... The last couple of rides my left calf has started to feel like it is going to cramp, didn't actually cramp yet though. Of course this is after mentioning to slo spoke a couple of weeks ago that I hardy EVER get leg cramps.... DOH!!! Even now sitting here it feels tight..... Anyway 20.12 miles total today.... Temp was about 95 when I left and 89 when I got back. Ohhh and there was one very small piece of ice left in my front water bottle at 38.19 minutes into my ride. The ice had already melted in the other one.

Not sure where I want to ride tomorrow... But I do plan on riding......

Cool pics btw ... slo spoke...... I'm a bit bummed that I missed out on the clothes though...

droobieinop .... My cruising speed is always below 20... Into the wind, with the wind, down hill, falling off of a cliff it makes no difference... LOL I actually did manage 20mph for a couple of miles with the wind today... But that's not normal for me.