Old 08-12-10, 09:46 AM
Tom Stormcrowe
Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.

Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Bekologist
you do understand that in a world filled with billions of people, your personal beliefs are not absolute?

a discussion on the validity of off road bike paths as part of an integrated transportation plan also comes up quite often. some of the posters do understand the validity of Class I bikeways including a contemporary cycling advocacy, history and education author, Robert Hurst.

a quick - or exhaustive - ride around the cities of Minneapolis or metro Denver might clear up some of those misconceptions you have about class I bikeways.

If you want cycling to be 'safe' and 'efficient', that statement puts you in the camp of those actually endorse class I bikeway networks like those seen in metro Denver or Minneapolis!!!!
I could make the point that the same could be said about your position...that it's not an absolute.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant