Old 08-16-10, 07:15 PM
LAriverRat

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by DnvrFox
There is a chemical profligating through our environment that becomes more and more prevalent if we have global warming. This substance has killed thousands of people in hours - sometimes just minutes - all around the world, and can strike at any time.

Here is a description:

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

To read the excellent research and proven facts about this little publicized menace, please read:

http://www.dhmo.org/

I'm just doing my duty as a good citizen and environmental bicyclist in taking the time to warn you. You can never again say, "I just didn't know . . . . "
Thanks for the warning, i had one jar of each in my bathroom and i just now tossed them into the trash for pickup. Again, thanks for the warning.