View Single Post
Old 08-24-10, 12:35 PM
abracapocus

Bikes: '95 Specialized Hard Rock, '03 (?) Fuji Finest

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Congrats FunkyStickman! I haven't put fenders on my bike yet. I tried one set and they don't work under my back rack. It looks like the kind that attach to the seat post are out. Over on the commuting subforum, I've jumped in a few threads but haven't hit the "how was the commute" thread yet. I probably will though at some point.

Gavush, nice moon!

zzOtherlandzz, and if your clothes didn't dry between, it might make double the laundry too. I'm doing twice the laundry I used to, but at least the loads are small.

This morning I rode into work and got the first hint of fall. The humidity was lower and I think it was hovering right around 70 degrees when I left. Lovely. Wore the chucks again today and had no heal strike issues with the panniers. Yep, a jersey, bike shorts, short black socks with white stripes and red low top chucks. Silly!

Gonna try to add in another ride day this week. The rides are just getting easier and easier. And now that the temps are starting to back off, the afternoon heat will be slightly more bearable. So for today, I'll have the regular 18ish miles of riding in.