View Single Post
Old 09-01-10, 06:51 PM
zzOtherlandzz

Bikes: 2011 Rocky Mountain Vertex 29'r, 2007 Trek 1500 -- 2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara -- 2006 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc (converted to touring bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yep..... Well my two friends (see) picture have been talking about going on a ride with me for awhile. The dark hair guy in the sweats (CRAZY) rode with me quite a bit a few months ago. The other friends hasn't rode much at all. Anyway.... I had plans to do the ride that I was going to do yesterday and didn't... They decided they wanted to ride today and I KNEW they would not make it that far especially into the 13-14mph headwind. Started out just two of us were going to ride... so I was going to ride my mountain bike. Then we picked up the 3rd (blond guy)... And I let him use my mountain bike, because his bike sucks.... So I have one friend in sweats, long johns and a sweat shirt wearing work boots. He says he likes to sweat... I say your NUTS!! The other friend drinks 3 cans of coke in like 15 minutes before we leave... At this point you can probably tell how this ride is going to turn out LOL.... About 4 miles in to the headwind blond guy says.... he has BAD cramps... So I call him a ride. Soooo we continue on... about another mile into the headwind "sweats" guy says he has had enough....... Tells me to keep going.... He made it back to the house though. They both say that they wanna try again though Anyway I rode 9 miles into the wind for a 18.13 mile ride total.

abracapocus ... Here is a bit better picture of the buffalo? I dunno what it is.... but its huge.

1st pic... He didn't end up riding that old mongoose... Ended up riding my MTB..
2nd pic.... CRAZY .... way to hot with all those clothes on...
3rd pic.... Friends in front of me..... I COULD not keep up....
4th pic... My BIG friend again....

ScreenShot084..jpgScreenShot085..jpgScreenShot082..jpgScreenShot083..jpg