View Single Post
Old 09-02-10, 11:26 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,427
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 11 Posts
3M sell a number of heat activated transfer films. The design or text wanted is cut out, and they're put on with a heat press. There's also a plastisol system. Quite a number of local fire departments near me have stuff made with the plastisol transfers. I rather expect that you can find someone local that does them, but there's a non-insignificant setup, so don't be surprised by the minimum order size.
dscheidt is offline