View Single Post
Old 05-30-01, 05:20 AM
ridealot
Cyclist and village idiot

Bikes: 2005 Gary Fisher Nirvana S 2001 Trek 2200 1999 Schwinn Mesa 1989 Mangussa?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
First of all thanks all for the replys. I really appreciate it!

Pete, the bus system here has been talking for the last couple of months about getting bike racks for the busses (sp?) if that happens I will definetly look into that.

JonR, you are right about the skyline here, it is one of the best sites to see after coming home from vacation it will get better as soon as the new baseball stadium gets done. You are right crime is not to bad around here but we just had some riots and things are a little tense right now. My commute would require me to go through some of those neighborhoods or down right near to them. As I said in my post the showers are not that big of a deal a washcloth and some wipes will do the job.

MichaelW, thanks for the tire suggestions I honestly never thought of that! That could come in handy real fast. PLus a little peace of mind.

I guess some early Sunday I will have to give some routes a try and see what works best. The ride would be nice, there are plenty of hills and the milage would add up quickly.

Thanks everyone I will keep you posted!